Airport Continuous Improvement – Master Class
To coincide with Passenger Terminal Expo 2019 (PTE 2019), the Airports Centre of Excellence are inviting leaders from within the airport industry and the wider airport eco-system to attend a Continuous Improvement Master Class.
We have designed the Master Class to provide attendees with an overview of Continuous Improvement (CI) within airports and their eco-system covering key principles and concepts of CI and how to implement a programme within an airport environment.
The Master Class will focus on what is required to implement a successful Programme and highlight some of the challenges and pitfalls.
About the Programme
- What is Continuous Improvement
- Why do we need Continuous Improvement?
- An Introduction to CI methodologies
- Key CI Lessons Learned
- What makes a successful CI Programme?
- Open discussion / experience sharing
- Learn the principles and concepts of Continuous Improvement
- Understand how CI can be applied across the airport and wider eco-system
- Learn how airports can benefit from CI
The programme shall be delivered in an interactive atmosphere with lots of discussion and experience sharing. Case Studies will be presented to reinforce concepts.
Who should attend?
- Airport Senior Leaders
- Functional and Department Heads
- Airport 3rd Party Stakeholders
Venue and Timings
GOOD HOTEL LONDON
- Western Gateway, Royal Victoria Dock, London, E16 1FA
- Monday 25thMarch
- Master Class: 1500 – 1800
- Networking and Drinks – 1800 – 2000
- Lion and Gazelle have kindly sponsored this event which is available to airports and airport eco system
- Suppliers free of charge. Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come basis.
- To reserve your place please email: firstname.lastname@example.org